Paper submission guidelines
Every paper will be presented live, followed by live questions-and-answers from the audience. The following table summarizes the lengths of presentations according to the paper types:
15(+5) minutes (please see technical program)
25 minutes (please see technical program)
Please note that for all types of presentations, the presentation lengths include the time for questions and answers. The authors are suggested to prepare slides for the presentation and share the screen to show the slides during the session.
(1) About No-Show: IEEE’s policy is that author’s must participate in the conference and present the work in person in order to include the paper in the conference proceedings.
Papers with no-show participants without a valid reason will not be submitted to IEEExplore.
Refund of the paid fees is normally not supported. In exceptional cases must be justified by the no-show author.
There are two types of sessions in the congress: Plenary sessions and Parallel sessions.
- Plenary session are to be participated by all participants of all conferences/workshops, etc. There will be no other event taking place at the same time. Plenary Keynotes, Opening Session, Planning meeting, Plenary Panels, Closing Session, and Best Paper Awards are plenary sessions.
- Parallel sessions are running in parallel with some other sessions/events. Participants can join any of the parallel sessions freely at any time.
(1) Session Chairs and Helpers: Each session of the congress will have a session chair and at least one student volunteer to help the running of the session. The session chair should control the running of the session, ensuring the presentations were smoothly and timely, and questions are raised and answered in an orderly way
(2) Recording of Sessions: All sessions will be recorded and the recorded presentations will be made available to the general public. The student helpers will take charge of the recording.